The EMF-IncQuery project is happy to report that our new release with the version 0.8.0 is available now from the Eclipse.org download servers or the Eclipse Marketplace.
- compatibility with Xtext 2.6, improved UI and builder stability and performance
- completely rewritten builder and internal runtime refactorings to improve performance and reusability/adaptability of the IncQuery technology
- a small but significant addition to the query language: the eval() construct
- full support for query libraries, i.e. query reuse across multiple IncQuery projects and bundles
- Xcore integration (query-based derived features)
- improvements to IncQuery Viewers, our live query result visualization technology
- lots of various bug fixes
- a Maven-compatible builder to allow for building IncQuery projects on build servers
- IncQuery Debugger Tooling, a new tool to aid in debugging queries across JVM boundaries
For a complete list of fixed issues see Bugzilla. We encourage everyone to ask questions in the Eclipse Forums (none will be left unanswered). Also, be sure to check out the new EMFxcel example that showcases some new features and supports live queries on Excel spreadsheets.