IncQuery Labs provides various opportunities for students to gain practical and meaningful on-the-job work experience. Our Summer Internship Program runs over 10 weeks from June to August, designed for students in their last year at university or to perform their compulsory internship during the BSc degree program.
At IncQuery Labs, interns are involved in challenging industrial R&D projects in the domains of automotive, Internet of Things, avionics and telecommunication.
Benefits of the Program and Compensation
- Getting hands-on experience on industrial projects in corporate environment.
- With our research experience and knowledge, we support interns in their research activity, especially their preparation for the National Scientific Students’ Association conference.
- Networking with leadership and other professionals.
- Learning more about career opportunities available at IncQuery Labs.
- Corporate interns are compensated with a competitive salary and paid holidays.