We’re not just a software company, but a company of specialists.
At IncQuery Labs, you’ll be challenged, but you will have the incredible advantage of working with some of the top international experts of model-driven engineering. We strive to help those around us learn, grow and develop their skills as they work.
We work with a wide variety of industries and areas of expertise, ranging from automotive and aerospace engineering, to the Internet-of-Things. Working with a variety of methods including domain-specific modelling, code generation and language engineering, we encourage our staff to learn a range of new skills and perfect those they find most interesting.
We are happy to take on inexperienced developers, when we see potential. We believe that learning and sharing information is extremely important, both for the company and the individual employees. We highly encourage our engineers to both work with and contribute to open-source technologies.
We value our roots in academia highly and still hire many of our junior employees directly after graduation. Furthermore, we regularly work with interns, as our internships are excellent opportunities to learn from the best experts in the field. We actively support our interns to participate in extracurricular scientific activities at their universities, as evidenced by the many Scientific Students Associations Awards our interns have received throughout the past years.
Summer Internship Program
- Hands-on experience of industrial projects in a corporate environment.
- Support in your research activity, especially preparation for the National Scientific Students’ Association conference.
- Opportunities to network with leadership and other professionals.
- Learning more about the career opportunities available at IncQuery Labs.
- All interns are compensated with a competitive salary and paid holidays.