IncQueryLabs was founded in 2012 by a group of experts at the Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group of Budapest University of Technology and Economics, to apply their expertise in challenging projects in the industry. Starting from 2006, the founders have worked in international and Hungarian projects with highlights in model-based software development for critical embedded systems (automotive and avionics), service-oriented systems and tool integration. Many EU-funded research projects have granted us the privilege of working with a wide range of partners across the entire European Union.
IncQueryLabs is dedicated to maintaining its very strong focus on research and development. Our technologies, know-how and services offer the following key values to our customers:
- Increase scalability and responsiveness of your systems. By taking advantage of our globally unique expertise in incremental data and model queries, data-intensive applications and highly complex model-based tools may benefit from a significant performance boost offered by our open source and proprietary technologies.
- Improve the quality of your product by early validation. We can help you in applying model-based software engineering best practices to aid you in capturing conceptual flaws and inconsistencies early in the design process.
- Increase your productivity and reduce development and testing costs. We offer methods and tools (such as model transformations and source code generators) to automate many aspects of your development processes, including the generation of source code, deployment files, documentation, traceability documents and software tests. We offer trainings and consultancy by experts for the efficient transfer of know-how.
Read more about the Executive team.
The experts of IncQueryLabs have gained experience with the following previous projects and collaborators:
- European Union Framework Programme 6 and 7 projects: DIANA, SecureChange, SENSORIA, Mogentes
- Optxware Ltd.
- MDE based AUTOSAR tool development
- Eclipse based presentation software (OpenGL, custom UI)
- Consulting, Training (Eclipse based software development)
- RCP, EMF, GEF, GMF, Testing, Workflow-driven application design, plug-in based tool development, OSGi applications
- IBM-Data Storage Systems: JViews, DB2, RCP and tool integration, integration to IBM internal-infrastructure
- Budapest Bank, Corvinno: Eclipse based tool development, knowledge management system
- Embraer: Simulink Eclipse integration, Development tool-chain for embedded avionics systems
Open Source Projects
IncQueryLabs maintains the open source Eclipse project EMF-IncQuery, which offers a high-performance, incremental graph search engine on top of EMF models. Graph queries are defined declaratively and executed efficiently without manual coding.
Based on EMF-IncQuery, we have developed advanced technologies to streamline the development of Eclipse-based tools. These features include:
For further details, take a look at the official Eclipse.org project website and our project blog at http://incquery.net
The experts of IncQueryLabs are participating in the development of the VIATRA2 (VIsual Automated model TRAnsformations) Framework, whose main objective is to provide a general-purpose support for the entire life-cycle of engineering model transformations including the specification, design, execution, validation and maintenance of transformations within and between various modeling languages and domains.
VIATRA2 intends to complement existing model transformation frameworks in providing
- a model space for uniform representation of models and metamodels
- a transformation language with
- both declarative and imperative features
- based upon popular formal mathematical techniques of graph transformation (GT) and abstract state machines (ASM)
- a high performance transformation engine
- supporting incremental model transformations
- trigger-driven live transformations where complex model changes may trigger execution of transformations
- handling well over 100,000 model elements (see our benchmarks)
- with main target application domains in
- model-based tool integration framework
- model analysis transformations
More details at the official Eclipse.org project page and on our project portal at http://incquery.net/viatra2
We are always looking for fresh new talents who are interested in working for an innovative company in cutting-edge projects closely together with a team of leading researchers and software engineers. Feel free to contact us for the following open positions:
- Java development experience
- Deep knowledge of Eclipse, OSGi and related technologies
- Experience in model-driven technologies is a plus
- Understanding of agile methods (teamwork)